Florida Coast FC Referee
Being a soccer referee can be both rewarding and fulfilling. Whether for a young person learning responsibility or an adult contributing to the sport, referee training and development is the primary mission of the Florida State Referees, Inc. (FSR). To this end, FSR has established the following process to ensure that every person who wishes to become a referee is afforded the opportunity to become certified. Begin by clicking on the following link https://fl-src.org
* Then, Click on the RED "Read Me First" button. This tutorial will help guide you through creating an account (you must do so to register for the online course) and then registration
* If this is your first time accessing this system, regardless of any previous registrations with USSF, you must click the blue button and "Create Account". You must complete this process, the information and the email address you provide will be verified, before you are allowed access to this system. Once the system has verified the information and email you have provided, you may log in using the green "Log In" button.
After Submitting your information, you will receive an email requesting your confirmation
* After you confirm your e-mail address, you will be redirected to the log in page. Enter your credentials, click Sign In, and you will be redirected to your dashboard where you can being registering for courses.
* As a New Official, you are going to click on the Entry Level Section. Here you will find the online course that you can sign up for. Make sure you sign up for the Grade 8 - Entry Level Course
* Cost for the course is $100