RECREATIONAL REGISTRATION 2018-2019 SEASON:
Registration will begin for the fall/winter recreational season will begin in August and run into September at the concession stand at Veterans Memorial Park, Hicks Road, Hudson. . View Calendar and Events (from pull down menu) to see individual dates and times. You may "Pre-register" your player by completing the Online Registration Form.
Players registering after September 14th may be charged a $10 late fee and placement cannot be guaranteed unless space is available on a team.
Florida Coast FC 2018-2019 Recreational
What to Expect as a Recreational Player:
- Most of the teams will practice during season, 1-2 days a week (determined by the coach)
- Practice is very important to build team play
- Each player will play at least half the game, exact play time is left up to the discretion of the coach
- In addition to regular season matches, most teams will participate in the In House Kinney Cup Tournament, with winners advancing to the regional Sunshine Cup Tournament
- The U10 and up teams begin their season in November and may require some traveling throughout the season. Games will be played in Hudson, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Inverness and Homosassa.
- The U8 and under begin their season in November and DO NOT travel. All games are played here at Veterans Memorial Park, Hudson (Nov - February)
All teams (players and parents) will be asked to participate in league wide projects and fundraisers
Cost per player is as follows:
U6 - $50
U8 - $80
U10 - $100
U12 - $125
U14 - $140
Pay Pal payment for Recreational Registration -click "Buy Now" below and proceed
These registration fees include:
(1) Game shorts
(1) Game socks
*Parent/Guardians ARE responsible for providing cleats, shin guards and a ball.
Fee includes all game fees and end of year awards.
Ball size depends on age group.
U6 & U8 use ball size 3
U10 & U12 use ball size 4
U14 and up use ball size 5
A portion of the registration fees go directly to FYSA to pay for player insurance, state association fees, team league fees, league game referee fees, etc.
Please check the Recreation Forms section of our Forms/Downloads page to download the Player, Coach and Sponsor Registration forms as well as our Code of Ethics contract and Medical Release Form.