RECREATIONAL REGISTRATION 2017-2018 SEASON:
Registration will begin for the fall/winter recreational season will begin in August and run into September at the concession stand at Veterans Memorial Park, Hicks Road, Hudson. . View All Events to see individual dates and times.
Players registering after September 14th may be charged a $10 late fee and placement cannot be guaranteed unless space is available on a team.
Florida Coast FC 2018-2019 Recreational
What to Expect as a Recreational Player:
- Most of the teams will practice during season, 1-2 days a week (determined by the coach)
- Practice is very important to build team play
- Each player will play at least half the game, exact play time is left up to the discretion of the coach
- In addition to regular season matches, most teams will participate in the Kinney Cup Tournament, with winners advancing to the regional Sunshine Cup Tournament
- The U10 and up teams begin their season in November and may require some traveling throughout the season. Games will be played in Hudson, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Inverness and Homosassa.
- The U8 and under begin their season in November and DO NOT travel. All games are played here at Veterans Memorial Park, Hudson (Nov & Dec) and Arthur Engle Park, Hudson (Jan-Mar)
All teams (players and parents) will be asked to participate in league wide projects and fundraisers
Cost: $120 per player
These registration fees include:
(1) Game shorts
(1) Game socks
*Parent/Guardians ARE responsible for providing cleats, shin guards and a ball.
Fee includes all game fees and end of year awards.
Ball size depends on age group.
U6 & U8 use ball size 3
U10 & U12 use ball size 4
U14 and up use ball size 5
A portion of the registration fees go directly to FYSA to pay for player insurance, state association fees, team league fees, league game referee fees, etc.
Note: Pasco County is also charging a $10 per child ($15 Non-Pasco, $5 Pasco Reduced Lunch Eligible) Parks and Recreation Fee. This fee will be collected at registration.
Please check the Recreation Forms section of our Forms/Downloads page to download the Player, Coach and Sponsor Registration forms.